All content, opinions and comments are the copyright of Ken Dyne for him to store, distribute and laugh at!

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Change of direction...

Hey there,
This month sees a change in direction for the Inner Circle Newsletter. Here's the scoop:

Rather than publish the content here in full each month, I'll only be posting a brief summary. We'll keep the full articles, information and secret stuff to members only. (Apply to Join at the top right of this page>>)

Here's what's in this month:

A routine I perform at magic lectures, that I've not published before.
Borrow a deck of cards. It's shuffled and placed on the table in front of you.
Someone else stands and names a card.
With one hand you cut the deck to THE NAMED CARD.

No sleights.
Not for sale.

Thanks to all members of the Inner Circle for your continuing support.

- Kennedy

No comments: